Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun Weekend!



First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my P-Touch. But our family has decided we still had love to offer, so I brought home my new "scrapbooking" (lame marketing strategy) P-Touch. And the best part about this new labeler... it's pink! I'll never forget big grey P-Touch, but I think we are honoring it's death by loving this new one just as much.

I attended the 20 hour crop this weekend. I scrapped my heart out until 2:30 am, slept until 8 (oops!), and got right back into the trenches. In all I scrapped:
-4 8x8 Canvas photos
-I painted a 12x12 canvas and the little 4x4 that goes with it, but lost momentum.
-4 layouts
-3 mini books

I can't show you all of it yet, but here's what I can show you now:



Oh, and no one was more shocked than myself (I am not one of those "lucky" people. I know better than to try to play the lottery) but I won 2 raffle prizes! Not the much coveted Chrysalis package, but I won a great spa package of yummy bath salts and scrubs, and a cert. for a service at a local salon.
THEN... I won the much coveted TOM girls prize. Each employee is going to take my photos and make a layout for me! Scrapbooking just got easier! And I'll have such a nice variety of styles and techniques (and I'll probably scraplift a few ideas too!) I'm so excited about this, just a little anxious about getting some great photos together for them.



And now, my wonderful children spent most of the afternoon next door playing, so I have been resting, and trying to clean up a little too. I need a housewife.

2 comments:

Jen said...

YOur canvases turned out great! Hope "pink" makes your proud!

Kate said...

K, I need to know how you did those canvases. Those are awesome!