Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gulp.

So as I was on the 2nd to last page of The Great Fuzz Frenzy tonight, Natalie suddenly starts acting frantic and crying. I was shocked by her sudden behavior and she is sobbing about her marble. "Your what?" "My marble is gone! Down my froat!" I panic, but then realize she is talking to me so it's gone, so I work on consoling her, and she finds it interesting that it will come out in her poop. That calms her down, but she is still missing the marble, and she is still upset about the fright of swallowing it in the first place. I hope it comes through in the end (har har). No, really.

So of course, here comes Larry wondering why the hell I let her have a marble in her mouth (don't you love it how we all blame the other parent when something goes wrong?) All I saw that she had was a little floss pick and she was happily flossing her teeth while we read. I never saw the marble the whole evening. Sneaky little girl.

Speaking of sneaky... I found about 800 Hershey kisses wrappers in Bradys's bed tonight. Guess who was watching the kids today when he snuck those down (not me!) So we're even I suppose in failing our children today.

1 comments:

t said...

even yes.. and lol