Monday, September 22, 2008

4 weeks to go...

Long time friends: Chloe, Carly, and Ashley.

The venue for the celebration. Since we don't have Storks in the the NW, we kept teasing the little girls at the shower that this Heron was hear to check on the baby. We shooed him off as he was way to early to be delivering babies.
Carly and her step-daughter, Pearl.

I totally forgot to post about Carly's baby shower! And today I looked at the calendar and saw that she has exactly one month until her due date (Oct. 22, which is also C's birthday and Lucabella's too. And it's only 2 days after we return from CA! Ack!)
I'm getting so excited. I can't wait to meet Jimi Jr. Or Baby Boy Morris. Or whatever his name shall be. They are keeping his name a secret from everyone, including themselves apparently. I've offered to name him, but I got no response. Apparently me naming their child would be over stepping my role as friend/big sister. Huh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I didn't realize it's exactly a month! Way to keep track of things.

Thanks for taking those pictures. I can't wait to not look quite so wide. You'll put up some pictures of me after I've become a little thinner? with the baby of course?

You're a lovely friend. Thanks so much for everything.

Carly

Brooke said...

I love the first pic on there!

Erin said...

Hey amiga, you really forget that C was born the day before Lucabella? Yeah! So excited about the baby!!