Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lake Padden

I call this one "Tutu Two-wheelin"
Guess who doesn't have a bike?
Lar, B, and Lucas taking the first spin around the lake (and B's first time in a small watercraft, can you tell?)
Lucas, Natalie, and Doug take their turn (you see, Maggie and I went out with Natalie before this photo was taken. I handed Larry the camera and suggested he use it. Do you see a photo of Maggie, Natalie, and me? Me neither. I swear there will be no documented proof of my existence, people will think I died during childbirth, there are so few photos of me).

This was the first time this year that we made it out to Padden, it's always very crowded and they kids were never up to going all the way around the lake, so it's just not been on our list of "go-to" places.

This morning Maggie called me (not her husband Doug, like 2 weeks ago. ha-ha, long story), and invited our family out for a little adventure. We met up with them and my family did a lap around the lake (B on his bike and N on her maiden journey on the tag-a-long). When they made it back around, we all took turns paddling around in the canoe.

It was loads of fun, especially when just the ladies (Maggie, me and Natalie) took our turn out in the boat. We got out a good ways and put our paddles down and just enjoyed the scenery and company.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ah, FUN! It was a beautiful day for it too.

Brooke said...

luv the tutu picture! You coulda sent me that!