Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My dogs are barkin


Here's a picture for ya, Erin. It's tobacco colored like our living room floors, it flashed redder than they are. And you see why I need a dust ruffle (I ironed it, but we're too tired to lift our giant mattress tonight). And the paint will change soon, I promise!

I had a crazy day after recovering from what? Another migraine. I got paint picked out for my bedroom (Larry finished our floors in there!!), bought a new dust ruffle for the bed (the boxspring just doesn't go with the new floors), cleaned my office and got my scrapbook cabinet installed, put away 4 baskets of laundry (just mine and Larry's, let's not talk about the pool table downstairs that is covered in the kids clothes), and cleaned both kids rooms as well as most of the downstairs living room! Oh, and we also had to clean the kitchen top to bottom since the countertop guy had to return to reseam our countertops (one of the seams was separating). Now it looks better than ever. And I got some great new countertop spray Method Countertop spray in Basil scent. I got it at Fred Meyers in their organic section. It smells clean. I love that.
Well, David Blaine is on TV, and he freaks my freak, so I've got to get back to watching him!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ooh I can't wait to see the floors!

Erin said...

Oooh pretty!

Jen said...

Did you still need the router? I can't wait to see the finished room?

Kate said...

Man! You had a busy day. It's tiring, but doesn't it feel good to see your house that clean? Even if it only lasts a fleeting moment....{sigh}