Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shhh... they don't know I did this.

Just after I finished blogging this morning (I did make it to work on time too), I walked into my bedroom to finish getting ready for work and this was the pitiful sight in my bed:


Larry, with the permanent pillow stuck over his face

Brady, curled up at the end of the bed (you know, where my feet used to be)

Natalie, smack dab in the middle (Some people would call her the "cock blocker"). And she always ends up with her feet up my nose, sideways.

They both came upstairs at about 6:30 this morning, I don't know what caused them both to wake early and search out our bed. Usually there is one of them in bed by 7:15 with us, but rarely both. And rarely do they go back to sleep.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cozy, like bugs in a rug. :)

rebecca said...

My hubby sleeps like that too, I thought he was the only one, guess not.