Friday, September 26, 2008

Cool rocks

Last night Larry made these Treasure Stones for Brady's birthday party on Sunday. They turned out really cool. He put gems and cold coins inside for the kids to excavate at the party. After I have another cup of coffee and get my camera out, I'll post a picture.

My friend from college, Shu (shoe), arrived last night for a weekend visit. She lives in Salem as a ultrasound tech and has a hobby farm with her fiance. The last time she saw Natalie, she was about 4 months old and snoozing in my Bjorn. I can't wait for them to meet again (Natalie was asleep when we got home, and Shu is sleeping in, she works the graveyard shift, so she's also using this vacation to catch up on sleep!) Shu also has partial hearing loss, so my children running around the house this morning have not disturbed her. There's a bonus to being able to turn your hearing "off" (aides).

0 comments: