Thursday, September 4, 2008

Showered with gifts




Larry got me a Wii for my birthday (including the Wii fit board, yea!), and you can see who's been enjoying my gift so far...

I got a MoccaMaster coffee maker for a joint birthday gift for Larry and I (his birthday is in 13 days). It has been reported to make the finest cup of coffee out there, and I tend to agree, we've enjoyed a few pots already.

And I bought myself (on a impromptu trip to the Canadian Costco) some 222's (Excedrin with Codeine) and the New Kids On the Block Greatest Hits!! It was only $11.49 Canadian (which means maybe $11.00 U.S. our dollar ain't what it used to be).

Tonight I plan on having dinner with my mom and Erin at Anthony's, take advantage of the beautiful weather and early-bird prices. If you can break away from home, we'll be there around 5:45, please join us!

Thank you for all the well-wishes for my birthday. I am one of those people that love to celebrate them (unlike others I know...E) I figure most of the year is drudgery and mundane, and especially now that I'm a mom, it's one of only 2 days a year that I get to act like the center of attention for a couple of hours... and I love having a reason to celebrate my friends and family (with their birthdays, not mine. Well, not totally mine ;)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Man, I am totally coming over for some coffee and Wii! We need a Momma Wii Coffee Hour.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope you had a FANTASTIC day!

t said...

Happy Birthday Wonder Woman. I'm sorry circumstances kept me away tonight but glad your other son was there to help. WE celebrate soon! love you!!