Friday, September 19, 2008

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman around the house.

Wonder Woman is crafty.
Wonder Woman deflects bullets and suggestions for nap time.

We popped into TJ Maxx today looking for a punch bowl (does anyone have one that I can borrow?) since Bed, Bath, and Beyond doesn't carry them. And Natalie found the costume display. Low and behold, she declined all of the Disney princess costumes and desperately wanted the wonder woman one (yippee!). So I've been singing the only line I know from Wonder Woman "Wonder Wo-mannnn!" and so she's been using her cuff shields as she sings it now too.

I think she looks so cute, but was a little worried she would look like a miniture drag queen, and am certain the minute we walk into Disneyland she is going to want to be Tinkerbell. I'll pack that costume just in case!

I had to walk my mom through her house (over the phone) to find her chest hair, it probably would have sat there for days until she noticed it. She almost fell on the ground laughing (me too) and said she'll wear it tomorrow to test run it's comfort. I love her sense of humor. I mean, how many women appreciate it when you buy them chest hair?

4 comments:

Jen said...

I was Wonder Woman for Halloween as a kid. I wore my underoos overtop of my clothes and my mom spray painted my snow boots gold. I was pretty porky too. It wasn't a pretty sight I'm sure.

Stefanie said...

I have a glass punch bowl complete with the fancy little cups.:) You are more than welcome to borrow it! We could meet up at Treasury.:)

Heather said...

Thanks Stefanie! I plan on doing card class on Tuesday night, and I'm going to the open house Saturday night! I won't need the fancy cups, I plan to float a brain in there (Indiana jones style)

Stefanie said...

Ok, I'll get it to you Tuesday night! It will be so happy to be used.:)