Tuesday, July 22, 2008

8 years ago today


We planned our wedding for over a year (mulling over almanacs to find the historically nicest weekend of the year), only to experience one of most fantastic thunder and lightning storms. Things cleared up about an hour before the ceremony, but it was too wet to wed outdoors.


Larry and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful day, our friends and family surrounding us and danced the night away (OK, Larry and I took off early while our guests partied all night).


Marriage is by far the most challenging journey I've taken (yes, more than children), but the reward has been worth the bumps along the way. I love ya, Lar!


6 comments:

Kate said...

AWWW! Happy Anniversary!! You were a gorgeous bride!

Lyndie said...

I love wedding pictures!! You guys look great. Congrats on 8 years!

t said...

Happy Anniversary.. what an awesome day that was.. i'll never forget it for so many reasons.

Jackie said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 8 years! How time flies. You were very beautiful that day as always. Happy Anniversary. :)

rebecca said...

I LOVE the picture, you guys looks so cute. Congrats on 8 years!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend! Larry is lucky to have you and vice versa. There is a lot of love in your family. Congratulations!!!