Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My backyard

Here is a quick tour of my back yard:

Our elephant garlic is about 6 feet tall, I thought it was a renegade corn stalk at first. (please ignore the neighbors' back yards).



The infamous climbing wall on our back patio, under our deck (how do you differentiate between a upstairs deck and a downstairs deck? What's the dif between porch, patio, deck, veranda, etc?) Sorry, the lighting was bad when I took this.


Katie, our lard-ass retriever, and my beloved hops plant. She killed one last year by lying on it too much, so I bought another ($6 at the Farmers Market) and this is it's 2nd season. Larry wants me to get another one and start it on the other end of the railings. More pictures when it "blooms", it's really cool.

2 comments:

t said...

can i hang out on your climbing wall too?

Brooke said...

I love the new picture for your blog! I also totally dig the climbing wall!