Monday, July 28, 2008

no pics no bloggin

I've found that if I don't take a picture that day, I don't find myself very inspired to blog. Like today. I tried to take a picture of Natalie playing hide and seek behind a charlie-brown tree today, but she ran off just as I snapped it.
And I tried to pull a paparazzi move and take a photo of this lady who had her pants hiked up to her armpits down on Sunset, but my shutter speed wasn't fast enough to catch her as we drove by. But trust me, she was something else. She also had a fanny pack. And it was cinched up under her boobs. And her pants were hiked up so high that they were like clam-diggers (one step higher than capris).
So no pictures.
But today the boys rode the bike and tagalong from our house down to Boulevard park, and then we had chichitti's pizza for dinner (disappointing this time), and then mom and I had our last swing dance class. But I talked it over with her and she said she would watch the kids so that I can kickbox with Brooke this fall. I'm in, Brooke!
Oh, and I "won" the trip to go ride in 2 race cars in August at SIR. Tracy and I are goin'. Larry would rather go to the Senior PGA tournament that same weekend. I'm relieved that I don't have to go with him this year. Golf is boring even live, let alone on TV. Oh, and it's not the Senior tour anymore, it's the Champions tour. Totally PC, right?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I totally get it about the picture thing! Now that I camera is messed up I feel the pressure to go and get a new one or I might stop blogging for awhile. Gasp. Where's SIR?

rebecca said...

Seattle International Raceway baby! Randy will be green with envy!