Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday

Spent most of the day gutting my dresser and all that ultra-organizing I do. When I go to clean a room, I can't just simply pick up the clutter. I must empty each drawer and re-load each thing properly. It's a lifelong problem. But I did create a big black garbage bag full of items headed to Goodwill. And 2 baskets of toys. And a small bag of trash. And I put away 3 baskets of clean laundry. So I didn't do too bad.

Got to talk to Jackie and Carly today, they helped keep my spirits up while I stayed home while Larry was gone to Darrington rock climbing (this is starting to become a sore point...)

When we all re-convened, we went and had dinner (picnic style) at Zuanich park. There are some pictures of me, but I've decided to keep those as a motivational tool for weight loss. Denial is quickly laid to rest when you see a photograph of yourself.

Enjoy the rest of my family:




3 comments:

Kate said...

The day turned out pretty decent, didn't it? (Weather-wise, that is.) Glad you got out and enjoyed it!

Brooke said...

It was a lovely day wasnt it?? We went out to dinner and then to Boulevard. We shoulda called eachother.

Jen said...

two boxes of bedroom toys? Oh my!