Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thunderstruck!

So last night during the thunder and lightening show (while I was dreaming of something I can't remember now, I was the main character in a movie). I could faintly hear the thunder rumbling deep in my subconscious. Then, even though I my eyes were shut, I could feel the strobing of the lightning (we usually only get sheet lightning here, no exciting bolts). Then I realized that I wasn't facing the window, I was actually feeling my eyes moving during REM sleep! It was so weird feeling, and then I started to get dizzy because I was becoming conscious of my eye movement, so I kind of woke up and forgot about my dream (too bad, it was a fun one). Then this morning I started to wonder if this is how my vertigo starts. Ponderous man, really ponderous.

0 comments: