Saturday, July 19, 2008

Barkley Days


We met Jen and her kids at Barkley Village today to check out "Barkley Days". eh. There were about 10 vendors, mostly just insurance and chiropractors. They did have a BBQ to benefit Boys and Girls Club, but at 12:45 they still weren't serving.


We did enjoy the music of the Motown Cruisers. Apparently this bunch of Cougars enjoyed them too. They sat in the front row (I think they came to see these guys). I decided I had to take their picture when the one in the middle started making groping guestures to the lead singer during a chorus.
After lunch we headed back down to Jen's home where the kids played in the back yard while she and I enjoyed a couple of Corona's. It was a very nice afternoon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

nice subtle Canadian jab there. Sorry I missed the cougars.

Heather said...

The "eh" was for you, but I was also trying to make the sound you make when you shrug your shoulders (not YOU, but that sound in general).
Also, further research suggests that these women might not be Cougars, but Pumas. Pumas are in their 30's and 40's. Cougars are for the more mature maneaters.