Thursday, July 10, 2008

What a week

The kids "prayer pots". As you can see on the right Natalie chose to pray for Grandma & Papa, Mom & Dad, and Pinky (grandma's dead dog). Brady... apparently only The Neighbors earned his prayer, the rest of us can go to hell.
and there is still Friday! Brady and Natalie had to get up early and to to VBS again (I'm so glad this is just one week). I had to pick up Brady a little early to go to the dentist to finish up his work (another filling). This time I opted out of sedation, as he is an angry drunk (he fights the feeling the medicine gives him), and he just had the nitrous.
Apparently he fell asleep during the procedure,though the woke up pretty cranky (if you woke up and your face was numb, wouldn't you?) So he was no fun for the rest of the afternoon, but perked back up just before evening VBS, so I took him over and Natalie and I went to Elizabeth park to dance the night away.
I'm so glad tomorrow is the last day of the week, it usually doesn't matter to me (days of the week) since I'm home every day anyway, but this week has been a butt kicker!

0 comments: