Saturday, July 26, 2008

off my game

I don't know what is with this week, but it has sucked. I'm walking around looking like I've smelled something rancid. I'm a total sourpuss.
I'll come around again, but it's hard to blog when you're pissy.
I did get chosen to participate in a Starbucks survey and entered to win $1000. That would be cool.
Oh, and I got selected to RSVP for a day of racing with the Marlboro team, I have to try and get in tomorrow morning (no, I don't smoke, it's a long story involving contests and my smoker friend Tracy).

And here are a couple of photos of our week:

Christian claims that someday he's going to marry Brady (not Natalie as his mom and I have "arranged").

These two are so close, they look conjoined! Natalie. Got to lick the salt from the bag.
These two each won a cupcake at the Family Fun day (Brady and I were locked in a battle over eating 5 bites of a plain hot dog. I won. But it took me 20 minutes.)

Natalie calling out the pinata "You're goin down!" (see the Darth Vader pinata?) Brady's first whack (we went to his classmate Nathan's birthday today).
Brady emerged from the backyard looking like this. I had a little fun on picnik with it.

Natalie on our "piglet" ( can't really call that thing a "hog" now can I?) Please excuse the white trash mess in front of our garage. It's how we roll.




1 comments:

Kate said...

Man, if you win that Starbucks card, you're SO taking me for a drink. :)

Buck up Lil Camper.