Thursday, July 31, 2008

The boy and I

Today we met Grandma Honey in Ferndale and Natalie went home with her to spend the night. So B and I went downtown and hung out for nearly 2 hours (not enough time for B) at the Railway Museum. It's a boys paradise, and it's a fairly quiet way to spend an afternoon. He's been itching to go, so today was the perfect opportunity (Natalie's interest wanes pretty quickly there).
It was nice to spend the day with just B, I had a photo of him at the museum, but just now realized I don't know where my camera is (probably in the mobile garbage dump I call a car). When I find it, I'll post the photo.
C and E came over and ate Costco pizza and E and I drank a bottle of delicious wine, then decided to spend the evening searching amusing YouTube videos. The boys watched Madagascar in between gun fights and karate chops.

1 comments:

rebecca said...

Sounds like a perfect afternoon and evening