Saturday, November 29, 2008

Check and Check


So the kids and I headed to Walgreens, got my new knives at Macy's (and some Frango's too), visited with the Morris', got Natalie a haircut (and visited with the Gouran gang for a moment), hit Haggen to get more bread and such, and made 2, count them 2 turkey pot pies! The kids were just getting ready for bed when Annie (the movie) came on. How could I put them to bed with one of my favorite musicals playing on T.V.? My Grandma Alice (who was my universe) took me to the Clyde theatre when Annie came out in 1982, and I was a goner for the movie since then. I remember watching part of the movie reflected on the top of some man's chrome dome. I got a picture book, the record, an Annie doll, and an Annie wig (unfortunately it was itchy) for Christmas that year. Larry scolded me for having the children still awake when he got home... oops.

0 comments: