Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Hijinx

The kids ready to go out into the darkness...

My attempt at the Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern.
Oh yes, and Jessie returned to our family yesterday. It was a joyful reunion.

The three amigos: Brady, Cameron, and Cole. See what my camera is doing?
Brady enjoying his cookie creation.

I think trick or treating this year was the most fun yet. The weather was perfect, the kids were highly enthusiastic, the hoards of trick or treaters was manageable, and we had wonderful company.
Pearl came over to trick or treat with us this year since she has a little baby brother who isn't that interested in these sorts of things yet, and their house doesn't see many (none this year) kids.
And my mom and my friend Julie joined us in helping hand out candy and enjoy dinner (that took forever and a day to make).
Brady had his Harvest Party yesterday too, I got to attend with him, so that was a fun way to end our week together.
For some reason, my handy-dandy point-and-shoot camera has been acting up. So the photos are lacking in quality and quantity. Hopefully I'll have that resolved soon!

0 comments: