Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girlfriends



We had a "playdate" today with Isabella (you should have heard the argument between Larry and Natalie this morning on who she was playing with: L-"Lucabella?" N-"No, Isabella!" L-"I don't know Isabella, do you mean Munch's daughter Lucabella?" N-"No dad, my fren IS-A-BELL-A." L-"Oh,let me ask your mom who your talking about." N-"Nevermind, dad.")
Anyway, Sue and Isabella met us at Brady's soccer game, and I snuck out to walk down to the farmers market with them (thank you Erin for watching B, who also apparently played much better in my absence. Always blame the mother.) And the girls plan on spending some more time together Sunday morning.
Now that the kids are in bed, I'm trying to talk myself into putting away the 4 hampers of clean, folded laundry I have. I don't know what my problem is; I can wash it, dry it, and fold it, but I can't put the shit away. Maybe that's why my house is in a constant state of disarray. I've tried adopting a mantra: "Follow through" It seems to work for me, but Larry can't seem to grasp it, and once one person stops paddling the boat, well you know...

P.S. I found 2 pictures that were on my camera's hard drive, so I forgot all about them until tonight when my memory card fell out and they downloaded... we had Miss Amelia over a few weeks ago and had a fun morning with her. And as much as Brady insists he doesn't like babies (though she's closing in on 2 very quickly), Brady seems to be a softie for Melers.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm not sure Brady is enjoying himself with that facial expression!

rebecca said...

I hear you re: putting the laundry away, I hate that part!!!

Heather said...

He just didn't want photographic evidence or me distracting him from his cartoon.