Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunset stroll

We took our dogs for a little hike in our neighborhood last night, we head up our GIANT hill, go off the marked trail and let the dogs off leash to "trail run". We popped out the next neighborhood over and reconnected with the trail. Once again, we forgot bread to feed the ducks, but it worked out fine since some people behind us did and our dogs (labs mind you) only wanted to go for a swim. Yes, when our high temp was 51, the dogs went went for a leisurely lap in the duck pond. Oh well, they couldn't smell any worse than they already did. Maybe it actually helped!
On the way home, we walked the road back and I couldn't take my eyes off the sunset and almost walked smack into another walker!
I worked all day today and when I got home I got to listen to my mom gush about her new "love interest". I think it's pretty cute/funny. I did all the dating I care to ever do in my "youth", and it's neat to watch my mom experience it now, since she married my dad straight out of high school.
Oh, and a picture so that I can maintain your interest:

2 comments:

Jen said...

cute smile! That was a beautiful sunset last night. Our town rocks!

Pearl Morris said...

SO CUTE. PLEASE SSAY HI TO THE FAMILY FOR ME, THANKS. I HAVE A BLOG TOO. VISIT AT www.pearlmorris.blogspot.com

BYE

P.S. IT'S PEARL