Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A fire in my belly

I finally got up and did something around here... I reorganized 2 sections of my kitchen, and creating 2 boxes of Goodwill in the process. I'm almost satisfied with my work, I'm rethinking one move I made, but so far so good.
I also demanded that the entire family spend 15 minutes cleaning Brady's room last night (and I secretly started stashing things into another Goodwill bag. The reason that everyone had to pitch in? I'm the mom, so that's a given. Larry creates boxes of crap, then unloads them anywhere, so he had to help since there were 2 boxes in Brady's room and it's contents didn't all necessarily belong to Brady. Natalie ended up with an entire basket of items that belonged in her room, and Brady, well that's obvious.
I think I'm going back in there to finish the job, his room is so satisfying to clean. Mine? Not so much.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dang girl! Wanna come to my house?

Jen said...

I have a goal for November: go to bed with a clean kitchen every night and Dale and the kids do a 10minute tidy before bedtime. So far ( 3 days) it's working!