Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. Dirty Mushroom, shame on you!
STOP taking my picture, mom!


Dandylions in November.



My beautiful Mama.




The bearded lady.





Natalie desperatly wanted me to take her bubble beard photo this morning, then promptly asked me "ca u had ee a ashcof?" translated from bubble beard means "Can you hand me a washcloth?".

And in today's paper I saw that if you take your stamped letter for Santa to Macy's for them to mail, they will donate $1 per letter to the Make-A-Wish foundation. I think we'll work on that today.

And I recently downloaded the new Will.i.am version of 'I like to move it' from the movie Madagascar 2 that Larry took the kids to yesterday while I enjoyed my afternoon of blissful scrapbooking with girlfriends. I would have liked to see it too, but the price of admission (me giving up my day off) was too steep ;) You're kids will love to shake their rump if you download this for them. I'm just happy we have a song that isn't the Raider's March from Indiana Jones.

I also downloaded my new favorite (local) band: Yogoman Burning Band and am loving the energy and musicality of it all. My favorite line? From the song "Chaka Chaka" it's like Fozzy bear, every chance say Wocka Wocka. And Yogoman happens to be a patient of ours at work. If you have a moment check out their myspace page, or go listen to Pass the O on itunes, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

7 comments:

rebecca said...

Hope scrapping was good. Lets plan a date for the baby group.

Jen said...

that mushroom pic is disgusting.

Stefanie said...

You are so naughty, Heather. I like it.:)

Rozzbin said...

The mushroom is hilarious!

Rozzbin said...

Your mom looks so different without the chest hair and beard.
You should bring her to Bunco more often.

Gibson Russell said...

You crack me up! That mushroom picture is hilarious!! I love your blog. You have such a cute family and remind me of myself!!

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! HA! That mushroom picture just made my day! Thanks!