Saturday, November 8, 2008

The storm has passed


After 2 days of solid rain, I awoke to the clouds parting to blue sky. Of course the wind gusts are parting the clouds, but I do enjoy a blustery (sunny!) fall day.

We're off to Brady's soccer game (Brady's fav. position? Benchwarmer) and then who knows what this afternoon.

Tonight my mom (thank you thank you thank you) is watching the kids so that I can attend TOM's open house, and then go have a couple of cocktails with my friend Julie.

And I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow, we're heading to Semiahmoo to scrapbook all day with some of my Bunco pals, if you think you'd like to join us let me know!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am so going to try to come to some scrapbook for awhile. I dont know if I will even have a project but the thought of getting out of here and being around friends is exciting for me!

Samantha Seholm said...

I will hopefully see you tonight at TOM :) I am so jealous though I would love to go and scrapbook all day.