Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

I'm actually grateful that Erin tagged me tonight (that does NOT give anyone else permission to do so!) because I just have been lacking in the creative thinking, and have been feeling like a lump all week, so I find it hard to describe our day to day lives (me sitting on couch, yelling empty threats to my children in the other room).
So the tag said that I had to choose the 4th picture of my 4th file in my computer and then describe it. That landed me in 2002. Brady was 36 days old in this photo. He is laying on a quilt that a long time co-worker made for us (I think she used the same pattern for Christian's quilt too?) We were tired and the house was a mess, but Larry and I were madly in love with this little fella. All he wanted to do was snuggle (hence the sleeping in our bed for 3 years). I can't believe that the boy in this picture is the boy who stands chest high on me now. Children make the world spin faster. My children make me thankful for each and every moment of my life, from the blue skies and the hot showers, to the power outages and sniffling nights awake. I love that my life is being spent with them.

Picture #3 on this file was Larry... he had a lot more hair 6 years ago... still sexy!

0 comments: