Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's a Boy!

I don't know how much I'm allowed to gush here on my blog, but Erin has been in a blissful state since recieving her much anticipated news on her adoption, so she hasn't posted the details. So I'll (im)patiently wait for her to do so... and photos! And then I will piggy back and brag about her new son here too ;)
I've been walking around since 12:34 today with tears of joy in my eyes and a smile on my face, I'm so thrilled for her and can't wait to meet A and celebrate his life!
Oh, crap! It's 3:17 and B is out of school in 13 minutes! Got to get off the damn computer!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! Oh, I'm so excited for her. When does the new one come home??

And YES! Pictures!

rebecca said...

Yes, yes, yes. that is one lucky little boy. I can't wait to meet him. Let me know if I can help you plan a party; now I have someone to give my baby boy stuff to!!!!!!

Jen said...

This is great!!!