Friday, November 21, 2008

Jump Around Fun Zone


It was so much fun to listen to the boys argue about the name "Fun Zone" no "Jump Zone" no "Fun Jump!" and on and on.
Last night I took the kids and C to the Jump Around Fun Zone to hang out with the MOMS Club and let the boys burn some energy. We also had an entire Costco pizza to ourselves, which I had to force the boys to eat a half slice. They ran and played for a full 2 hours, and I got to gush over Erin's photos of her new son. So sosososososo CUTE!
And just as I suspected... not 5 seconds after we got in the car Brady "was starving!", and he promptly ate another 2 1/2 slices and was still looking for more.
Also yesterday morning, Natalie and I drove up to White Rock, B.C. with my co-workers to have breakfast at a patient's restaurant "Poultry in Motion". Yum-O. Made from scratch breakfast (nothing is better than home made toast), and I had "The best Raspberry muffin in the world" and it was pretty spectacular. My doctor likes to barter with other business owners, and he bartered breakfast with this patient and took us all out, which was a moment of generosity on his behalf!
I'm heading out tonight, since Brooke cancelled Bunco on me and I already had a babysitter lined up for this evening... I'm bound and determined to do something adult tonight!

2 comments:

Kate said...

If you find something to do, give me a shout! I'm bummed that Secret Life of Bees is already out of the theatres!

Jackie said...

I wish I was in the area to hang out with you B/F/F style since you have the "sitter" - Thank You for the card - I so miss you LOADS too. :)