Monday, May 5, 2008

Clayton Beach

So after school today we headed down to Clayton Beach with our dogs. Norman didn't sound so hot when we reached the beach, so Erin got a frantic phone call from me ( I didn't have the vet's # in my phone). But more about that later, when I actually get Norm to the vet and find out what's up.

We had a great time and even got to watch a train go by from about 10 feet away (the conductor waved at Brady, really cool).

So here is a photo recap of our hike.

I feel the same way about Canada, Brady. Just kidding! He had this expression the entire time the train went by.


Brady is becoming quite the climber.




It's a Labeaver!


Hey Norm, you have a little green stuff on your snout (so embarrassing!)




"Oh, is there a camera? Let me just do this casual move here"


Not a camera trick, see the water still at the bottom of the photo?





I'm going to have some fun with this photo in photoshop.


I was very impressed watching him study the best route to get up there.



King (and Prince) of the mountain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!!!!

Kate said...

What a fun day you had!