Thursday, May 15, 2008

Notes from the video

Yes, Brady owns long pants and real shoes, but getting him to wear them is a chore.

Yes I tried to talk him into wearing these things warning him that things like crashing might happen. But the talk seemed to make him panic more, so I dropped it.

Yes he has knee and elbow pads, but he threw another tantrum when we suggested he wear those. He believes those are for the sole purpose of scooter riding.

We want to take him to the track, but it's hard when Larry is only home until noon (I don't think you're allowed on school property during school hours) and then when he is home at night, the marching band or track team is down there. I think we'll get him down there this Sunday.

That high pitched noise you hear at the very beginning of the video is my 110 pound Lab, Norman. Such a manly woof, huh? Very intimidating. Maybe they took too much when they neutered him?

3 comments:

Jen said...

So you felt we were trying to say you're a bad Mom because you let your son ride his bike in shorts and sandals without proper safety attire... (how's that for therapeutic communication!)

Erin said...

Yes, Jen and I just check your blog to make ourselves feel like better parents.

The honest truth is your life is just so much more interesting and entertaining.

Don't you know I'm secretly hoping the pressure I put on makes you wrap that kid up in bubble wrap for the next try and to take pics for me to giggle at?

t said...

When we were kids we rode barefoot in shorts, miles from home for hours on end, and no one even sold those bastard pads... rock on Brady. His favorite scars will be the ones with awesome stories like this!