Monday, May 5, 2008

Teacher Appreciaton Week


Today kicks off showering our teachers with love. Today we are supposed to bring a card (see? Natalie has 2 teachers. Can you imagine corralling 12 three year olds alone? I think not.) and a flower from our garden. Uh-oh. My flower choices are as follows: Candy Tuft, one of my 3 Tulips, Heather, or Dandelions. I don't really want to pick one of my pathetic tulips, but they also look silly since I only have 3. And I think it would be a slap in the face to send in a bouquet of Dandelions. Because that's only cute when your own child brings you a dandelion. We'll see what the kids choose, I suppose.

Here's what a idiot I am (though I thought it was a cute, innocent idiot move). I spelled Dandelion (until spell checker) DandYlion. You know like a dandy - lion. Cute, right? Not stupid at all. No, not stupid at all.

0 comments: