Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Madeline


Natalie is watching Madeline right now. Carly has gotten her several books over the holidays and she really likes them.

So when I found the video at the consignment store, I decided to pick it up. 1. Because she seems to like the books and 2. most of our movies are geared to entertain Brady, not Natalie.

So she has been in here several times saying that she has a small cough, and she needs some medicine (see, look down my froat, mommy). Then she came in and said that she was a doctor here to take my temperature. Then she came in so simply say "poo-poo" dismisivlely.

Who knows what will come out of that girl's mouth next!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I loved Madeline as a kid ( I almost wanted to be an orphan so I coulkd be Madeline) I can't wait to share her stories with Amelia!

Unknown said...

Whenever I read those Madeline stories to Brady and Natalie (in my worst fronch accant), they wait for the part of the book that goes, "To the tiger in the zoo, Madeline just says (here I stop talking and the kids take the next line) poo-poo" Then a joyous round of giggles. I think they're thrilled to find potty-talk in a seemingly respectable book.

I just bought the original Madeline (the one with poo-poo) for our yet to be named baby boy due in October.