Sunday, May 4, 2008

Quatro de Mayo

We decided to head out to dinner tonight instead of fighting the crowds of college students (and county folk) who wanted to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. We stopped at REI to get a new BPA free water bottle (I got another Camelback bottle with a sippy thing, the SIGG looked like too much work to get a drink).

Then over to Espinoza's. I haven't been there since Brady was a baby! And Lar and I each got a margarita. He gets his lime on the rocks, and I always go for something fruity and blended. What we got was icy tequila! Holy crap, those were some heavy handed drinks! Larry swears they ran out of triple sec or something, and the only lime in his drink was the garnish! They weren't poorly made, just very, very potent. I feel fine (I couldn't even finish all of mine) and Larry had 2. He's in bed already.

There are only 3 problems with Fats and Molly. And it's mostly Fats (the pug). He was on the bed with me this morning cuddling, then he walked over and "marked" Larry's pillow. If you want to piss me off, go ahead and pee on my bed. So we are short a pillow and a case now (at least it was a spare case already). And he didn't get it anywhere else, and he didn't get much out because I almost threw him against the window I yanked him off the bed so fast. Another one of his other problem is that he has little dog syndrome. He won't cross thresholds or go downstairs. The downstairs thing is fine, but the threshold thing is a nuisance. It makes me wonder if he as a depth perception problem. Then there is the humping. He is constantly mounting Molly anytime there is affection given to her. I thought I'd have them longer because I was going to "cure" Fats of humping Molly, but it just won't happen in 3 days. That was going to be my gift to Montross for his birthday. But he's going to get the same humping dog back. Hey, I was a girl scout; we were taught to always leave things nicer than you found them. Maybe I'll give the pups a good bath tomorrow. That'll do.

1 comments:

Jen said...

maybe I don't want a pug at our house.