Saturday, May 31, 2008

My new favorite picture of B.
Brady's new shoes for fall.

I hope he still likes them in the fall, and that they will fit still. My favorites are the red and orange ones, and they are B's fav too. I love the blue and green ones, but fear they may be to "little boy" for him by the time Kindergarten rolls around. If so, Natalie can sport them no problem.

They were clearancing out all their boutique stuff at Little Bugs yesterday, and these were selling at wholesale cost, so I grabbed the largest sizes they could. It's near impossible to find cute boy stuff. It all seems to be so mature looking, and I'd like to pretend that my guy isn't growing up quite as fast as he really is.

And B is also learning the art of patience, it doesn't come easy to the first born. Nat has a dance class on Thursdays, so he and I have to sit around for 45 minutes while she prances. A superball entertained us this week, until I bounced it up and over a wall leading to the sprinkler room. So then I pulled out the camera and took silly pictures of B to pass the time. And in the middle of all the silliness, I got this sweet shot.



1 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for taking all the big sizes! I was there yesterday afternoon! I did get Amelia a pair of the squeaker shoes though!