Thursday, May 1, 2008

Too late

I just read in another blog, that she found Good n Fruity's at Michaels. So I've been waiting for the time that I would be over that way to go buy a bazillion boxes of them. Good n Plenty's make me gag. But Good n Fruity's? Oh, yeah. I haven't had them since high school. They used to sell them in the student store. But today, she said she got the last box of 'em. Crap.

But... I did get 2 appointments made today, moved my bookcase, showered myself and bathed both kids, and now we are heading out to meet Munch, and then up to Lynden to run a couple of errands and say hi to Brooke, I hope. And I need to get to the bank today somehow. And I need to get to Super Supplements to find a fancy type of calcium, some Fish oil, and some liquid iron (gag). And we have no food in the house, so I have to figure something out there too.

I hear laundry load #3 beeping at me. Of to unload and fold before we go!

0 comments: