Friday, May 2, 2008

Too much orange?

So tell me. Because I'm not totally sold on this template. But I want to deviate from the standard blog look. My myspace page is Wonder Woman, so I figure this is pretty tame. But I don't know about having to read the blog in orange type. And I'm not smart enough to change the font color without a lot of headache.

On a side note, I used my new Big Bite to impress my mom by punching a hole through half of my new Country Living magazine. She was very impressed.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I think if you changed the text to white it wouldn't be so .... ( your completely obnoxious friend that has tell everyone else how to live, Jen)

Anonymous said...

It's a little straining on the ol' eyeballs.

rebecca said...

I find it hard to read the orange, but I am also getting old!

Tink1272 said...

I like it, but it is hard to read.

Anonymous said...

oh this one is much better. Thank you!!!! I love being able to keep up on your life this way. I'm not very good at phone calls anymore.

Tink1272 said...

Oooh, I like the new - it's gorgeous! Thanks for saving our eyes! :-)