Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Natalie's last day


She is officially a preschooler now, I suppose. They had a little ice cream party today, and presented the parents with little booklets that included self-portraits through the year and some candid photos of the school year. It was very sweet. Luckily, Natalie will have the same teachers next year before moving on to the older class.
Today wasn't nearly as bad as I expect Friday to be, when B graduates... and Natalie already has a couple of playdates set up for this summer. And a couple of classmates will be in the same program with her next year too, which takes a lot of the sting out of today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried after dropping my daughter off at school on her first day of 4th grade. Yes, 4th grade! I don't know if the sting is worse for the child or the parent. hahaha I laugh about it now. High school in September for her. Enjoy every minute you can, before you know it B & N will be on their way to college.